This is a modern and wonderful take of traditional cosmetic Acupuncture. It not only encompasses traditional techniques of working with wrinkles, but also works with the deeper muscle structure.
Constitutional Facial Rejuvenation is based on the notion of “Discovering your original face” and renewing your beauty, regardless of your age. The focus is on revitalizing your natural beauty as opposed to “changing” your facial image.
This is done by not only supporting facial characteristics, but also supporting and regulating your body and constitution. Working with your body as a whole regulates internal dis-harmonies, which will in turn display themselves externally.
I am very pleased to be able to state that this training was given to me by Mary Elizabeth Wakefield this past September. She is a pioneer of this modern take or traditional cosmetic acupuncture, and currently maintains a busy practice in New York City. She teaches classes to certified practitioners all over North America, South America, Asia, Australia and Europe. You can find out more information on her web site at www.chiakra.com.
Each treatment includes:
- Cosmetic acupuncture,
- Topical herbal treatment (which is based on facial need), and
- Constitutional treatment.
Things to remember:
- The full course of treatments recommended is 15 to 20 sessions.
- The number of treatments required varies depending on severity and constitution.
- It is recommended that you complete the full course of treatment for full results.
- The number of treatments will be decided in your initial consultation.
- The initial treatment will be 90 minutes. Subsequent treatments will be up to an hour.
- Treatments should be as consistent as possible, 1 to 2 times per week.
*Refunds will not be given for treatments already given.