1. Before you come:
- If you have symptoms, even if testing negative, please either reschedule your appointment or check with your therapist to see if they are comfortable seeing you.
- MASKS are now optional but some therapists still request that you wear one. If you don’t have a mask we will provide you with one when you enter.
2. Upon arrival:
- Please refrain from arriving earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Hand sanitizer is available and recommended to use upon entry.
3. Clinic Cleaning and PPE protocol
- Cleaning and disinfecting will be happening regularly throughout the day of every high touch surface in the clinic, with government approved disinfectants.
- Every time a client exits a treatment room all surfaces will be disinfected before the next client arrives.
- All linens will be washed in hot water and vinyl pillow protectors will be wiped down.
NPW reserves the right to decline treatment to anyone showing possible symptoms of COVID or anyone not wanting to comply with the protocol.