Direct billing is dependent on which service (Massage, Osteopathy, Acupuncture or Chiropractic) you will be having.
For Massage services, we submit for payment reimbursement on your behalf after you have paid up front. **This means you do not have to submit for payment yourself, and your payment reimbursement goes straight to your account.** We do not direct bill Blue Cross for massage. Blue Cross has an easy to use payment app for smart phones and Quick Pay offices in Halifax and Dartmouth. Please check with us first if you are unsure.
For Osteopathic services only Blue cross/veterans affairs can be direct billed.
For Chiropractic and Acupuncture services most plans can be direct billed but please check first to make sure.
- All payments must be made at time of service. Please check your private insurance plans as many extended plans cover manual osteopathy, acupuncture and massage therapy.
- Clients must give 24 hours notice of cancellation or they will be charged a missed appointment fee of $55. Missed appointment fees are not covered by your insurance.
- $100 for 60 minutes
- $60.00 for 30 minutes
As of October 1st, 2020, CRA requires that HST must now be applied to Manual Osteopathy services.
- $95 initial Adult for 60 minutes
- $50 Adult follow up for 20 minutes
- $80 initial Student/Senior for 60 minutes
- $40 Student/Senior follow up for 20 minutes
There is no tax on Chiropractic treatments
Massage Therapy, CranioSacral Therapy and Myofascial Release
- $60.00* for 30 minutes
- $75.00* for 45 minutes
- $90.00* for 60 minutes
- $125.00* for 90 minutes
18 years and older
- $50.00* 30 minutes
- $65.00* 45 minutes
- $80.00* 60 minutes
- $80.00* 60 minutes
- 30 minutes same as adult fee
- 45 minutes same as adult fee
*Plus 15% tax
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Initial Visit $100 (one hour and 15 mins)
- Follow up $90 (up to one hour)
Constitutional Facial Acupuncture
- $140.00*per treatment
- The treatments are 90 minutes.
- Treatments should be as consistent as possible, 1 to 2 times per week.
- See the Facial Acupuncture description
There is no tax on acupuncture. *Refunds will not be given for treatments already given.