Direct billing is dependent on which service and therapist (Massage, Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Counselling or Chiropractic) you will be having. Not being able to direct bill to your insurance company does not necessarily mean it is not covered. It just means we are unable to submit a claim electronically for you. Please check with your insurance company indicating the practitioners professional designation (RAc, RCT, RCT-C, DoMP, etc) to determine if your plan will cover their services and if it allows direct billing.
For Massage services, we can submit to most insurance companies. However, submission to your insurance is dependent on whether or not your benefit plan allows direct billing or if your therapist does insurance submission. Our therapists are liable for the repayment of the claimed amount should the insurance company deem the expense not covered upon audit. As such, not all our therapists are comfortable with taking on that risk. Please check with us first if you are unsure if your visit can be submitted.
For Osteopathic and Counselling services only Blue cross/Veterans Affairs can be direct billed and only Mhairi and Chris currently accept direct billing.
For Chiropractic and Acupuncture services most plans can be direct billed but please check first to make sure.
- All payments must be made at time of service. Please check your private insurance plans as many extended plans cover manual osteopathy, acupuncture and massage therapy.
- Clients must give 24 hours notice of cancellation or they will be charged a missed appointment fee of $60. Missed appointment fees are not covered by your insurance.
- $110.00 +HST for 60 minutes
- $75.00 +HST for 30 minutes
- $100.00 initial Adult for 60 minutes
- $60.00 Adult follow up for 20 minutes
- $85.00 initial Student/Senior for 60 minutes
- $50.00 Student/Senior follow up for 20 minutes
There is no tax on Chiropractic treatments
- $70.00 +HST for 30 minutes
- $85.00 +HST for 45 minutes
- $100.00 +HST for 60 minutes
- $140.00 +HST for 90 minutes
18 years and under
- $60.00 +HST 30 minutes
- $75.00 +HST 45 minutes
- $90.00 +HST 60 minutes
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Initial Visit $110.00 (one hour and 15 mins)
- Follow up $100.00 (up to one hour)
Constitutional Facial Acupuncture
- $150.00 per treatment
- The treatments are 90 minutes.
- Treatments should be as consistent as possible, 1 to 2 times per week.
- See the Facial Acupuncture description
There is no tax on acupuncture. *Refunds will not be given for treatments already given.
- Intake and Initial Assessment $140.00 +HST (50 minutes)
- Counselling Session $140.00 +HST (50 minutes)
- Virtual Intake and Initial Assessment $140 +HST (50 minutes)
- Virtual Counselling Session $140.00 +HST (50 minutes)
- EMDR 60 min Session (In-Person or Virtual) $175.00 +HST
- EMDR 90 min Session (In-Person or Virtual) $260.00 +HST